The Mindbody Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
1. Prepaid weekly classes if cancelled more than 6 hours prior to the class the fee/booking may be changed for a similar class in the following 14 days. If cancellation is made within 6 hours or no show of the class start the fee will be forfeited.
2. Privilege or Advantage members (pay monthly) if cancelled within 6 hours of the class start or are no show they will not be able to make any future bookings for 48 hours.
3. Private lessons/workshops/events if the cancellation is more than 24 hours prior to the event the booking may be transferred to a similar event within the next two months. If cancellation is less than 24 hours fees are forfeited.
4. Private event bookings which are cancelled within two weeks of the event will incur the loss of the 50% deposit.
I concur with the following;
1. I understand that when I partake in any activity hosted by Groove Academy it will be physically demanding and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards that may be involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure I am physically capable of partaking in the activity provided by Groove Academy and will seek medical advice to ensure such.
3. Knowing there are risks when undertaking physical activity, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risk, damages or injuries I may incur as a result of taking part in any activity, known or unknown.
4. In conclusion, I expressly waiver any claim I may have against the instructor or business owner for any damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in activities with Groove Academy.
Terms and Conditions
1. All services purchased from Groove Academy must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging by way of completing a Par-q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participating. All applicants under the age of 16yrs must have a Par-q form filled in by a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applications release Groove Academy, its owners and all employees of all liability regarding 1. any injury to self or child 2. any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in instalments, the applicant agrees to prove such instalments be made by credit/debit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
2. All credit/debit cards will be processed in sterling at the time of payment. Groove Academy is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchanges or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or credit card companies.
3. To register or purchase from Groove Academy online booking system, you must be over 18yrs. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
4. Groove Academy aims to satisfy the classes as advertised. The classes advertised in the timetable are correct at the time of print. Groove Academy does endeavour to ensure that all classes run as stated.
5. Members are requested to wear appropriate clothing and footwear, suitable to the specific class type they are taking part in.
6. It is the member's responsibility to ensure that he/she is capable of undergoing a routine of exercise provided by any program which he/she follows or class which he/she attends. Members accept the potential risk of injury when performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to starting any class.
7. Groove Academy accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of members or for injury to members at class premises or outside expect insofar as such, damage or injury is incapable of exclusion.
By clicking "Place Order" you confirm you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
Products purchased from Groove Academy may be exchanged if deemed to be faulty or damaged upon purchase and up to 14days after. Refunds are only issued within 14 days of purchase if the product is faulty or damaged.
Commitment to data security in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
We securely manage the personal data information that you provide to us at the registration point either online and/or a paper format registration form. This information is used by Groove Academy to enhance the service that we provide such as direct marketing and payment processing. Your information is stored for 7 years or until your consent is removed.
The only third parties Groove Academy work with either provide us with our internet presence, CRM system, or payment processing. All of these organisations also adhere to the EU GDPR policy.
Consent to receive communication via email, postal or telephone from Groove Academy can be given or withdrawn at any time.
Your information will never be shared without your consent.
To request access to your personal data or to have your consent removed this can be done by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We like to keep life simple and thus, so will our contract be:
1.Privilege members are able to attend all weekly classes up to 1hr duration with no additional charge. Excluded from the membership are courses and workshops
2.Discount entitlements included: Privilege rates for workshops, courses, events and refreshments at The Northfield Centre, Stafford
3.Monthly payments for the contract can be made using a debit/credit card on our autopay system or by setting up a direct debit with Groove Academy
4.Your Direct Debit application must be completed and with Groove Academy by the 12th of the month to be set up for the following month
5.Your contract is for a minimum of 12 months and rolls on monthly thereafter
6.Payment is drawn on the 1st of the month
7.Cancellation of your Direct Debit can only be made outside of the 12 month contract and must be received in writing before the 12th of the month for membership to be cancelled at the end of the same month
8.If your conduct is considered to be inappropriate, Groove Academy reserves the right to terminate the contract. No refund given.
In addition to all of our terms and conditions, You can only purchase 1 offer per person.
Summer 6 week Special Offer - £90
This offer expires 6 weeks after your first visit
Your 1st vists must be on or before 6th August 2018
You can attend any regular weekly class as part of the offer.
You can book upto 7 days in advance
This offer can't be used in conjunction with any other offer
This i non-refundable or transferable